Well, I finally found the time to finish that plaster basket, and I love how it turned out.
Then, I found the time to start working on my new block. It's been sitting and waiting for me for over two weeks, and all I did in that time is choose the background papers...
So this morning, after realising I don't feel good enough to go to work, but don't feel bad enough to stay in bed all day, I decided to make good use of that time, and sat down to work. It took a long time - much longer then I had anticipated, but here it is:
These are the four sides:
And this is the top:
And here's the surprise:
Yes, it's a box! This is the inside of the lid:
And this is what it looked like before I started working on it - bare wood and nails.