Saturday, July 14, 2007

What's your talent?


I've been scrapbooking for about two years now. I love scrapbooking. It relaxes me.
Not too long ago Hagit, a friend, joined All About Eve, and so I became acquainted with that blog. It is basically a blog of 8 scrappers, and their goal is to set a new challenge every two weeks or so. The idea behind it is really cute: usually when we scrap, we do so for others, not for ourselves. The challenges in All About Eve are all about you! Isn't that something?

The first challenge was about talent. I looked at it for a while, but then I thought I'd give it a shot. So I worked on mine, and it took me a while... only to find out now I'm a little late... The first challenge has ended, and the second started... So you get to see my talent page, and I get to go back to work, and style my age page...


Apology: I got to be honest - For a long time I've downloaded a lot of freebies. I've never changed the file name, but I organized them in my computer in libraries that are different then the original ones they were downloaded into. Therefor I don't always know who made the element of paper I'm using. I spent a few good hours today trying to track down the ones I've used in this page, but some are no longer to be found...

So if you find I've used an element or page you've made and haven't given you credit - please let me know and I will add the credit.

Thanks for understanding.


Credits:

FamilyAffair minigift by Amy Teets (couldn't find a link)

Fonts I've used: (All were downloaded for free from various sites)

Adorable
Albemarle Demo
ChocolateBox
Deloise
Gourmand
Ringbearer
Times new roman
Unicorn
Vianta

Want to tell me what's your talent?

No comments: