Monday, July 02, 2007

Here I go



I've been thinking about having my own blog for a long time, but the fear of opening up kept stopping me. I suddenly realised I've been letting fear run my life for a little too long, and since today is the beginning of the month, it seemed appropriate to open my personal blog today, without further hesitation, without letting fear run me (well, I can hope, can't I?).

So here I go...

A little bit about me:
I am 37 years old, I live in Israel, and yes, English is only my second language (So I hope I don't mess up too much). I love English. I find it sometimes easier to express myself in English, so I chose to have my blog in English. It will be a good practice for me, and hopefully not too painful to whoever reads this.

I love my family.
I am single, and am very close to my dad. My mom died when I was really little, and I never really knew her. I have two older sisters, and each of them has a baby girl, so I'm an aunt to two of the most amazing kids I've ever met. Can you tell I love them to death?
My family chooses to remain nameless and faceless online, and I respect that, so their names and pictures will never be on this blog.

What will be here? My thoughts, my plans and me art.
I love art. I try to learn as much as I can, and with time I'll show different things I've made.
Above is a little sample of something I did a while back - Painting on wood.

See you soon.

1 comment:

Maya said...

I don't know if you ment it, but you wrote: "What will be here? My thoughts, my plans and *me* art.", like a true British - when it's so close to heart, it's me art rather than 'my'.
You write and create beautifuly, thank you!