Monday, August 20, 2007

My Logo

I added my logo to the blog.
A little while ago I decided I needed a logo. Doesn't everyone who creates?
I love the lion image. A lion (or lioness, actually) has been a powerful symbol in my life.
I was born on July, and my astrological sign is Leo. Ever since I was a little kid I convinced myself that since I am a Leo, I need to embrace the lion's attributes. I always needed to be strong, no matter what. I used to cry in privacy, where no one can see me braking or showing weakness... I think I'm smarter now, allowing myself to show emotions when I feel them, but still the lion's image is a part of me, a part of who I am.


The clipart of the lion itself was taken from the Microsoft online clipart site, and I used Power Point to work on it, and add my name to it. And there's my logo.
I got to tell you, I absolutely LOVE it.

No comments: