Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm Back & What this blog is about

It's been a long time... What can I say? I've been using the time to think about why I started blogging in the first place. It's not like I love talking about myself so much... I think I just wanted a place of my own, to write or post whatever I wanted... Does that make sense? Also I'm tinkering a little with Photoshop, trying to study it. I want to be able to build my own kits someday, and what a better place to put them?

In the meantime, I decided to use my space and put on links to other people's freebies. I mean, I look them up almost everyday, so why not share?

So what will be here? Mostly thinks I like, which will represent my taste. That means a lot of papers, kits, elements. Some Quick Pages. Some Alphas.
There will be no templates, cause I'm not a big fan of those. Also No Word-Art (Unless it's really unique).
Since I live in Israel there will probably not be any kits regarding American Holidays, unless I find in them item I can use elsewhere...

So how does it work?
I love Ikeagoddess's blog, and I'm gonna use her format.

Everytime I'll post freebies they will come in the following format: pictures and below them links. See the numbers? They demonstrate which link belongs to which Picture.


Link1

Link2

Link3

Link4

Link5

Link6

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any problems.

Ready? Here I go...



ובעברית:
מעכשיו אני הולכת לפרסם בבלוג קיטים, קיטים של דפים, אותיות, ו"דפים מוכנים" שניתן להוריד בחינם ממקומות שונים באינטרנט, בליווי קישור, כמובן.
הפורמט הוא זה המוצג למעלה. קודם תופיע תמונה המורכבת מ-6 תמונות קטנות בסדר של המספרים.
מתחת לתמונה יופיעו 6 קישורים, כאשר הראשון מתאים לתמונה מס' 1, השני לתמונה מס' 2 וכו'.
מתחת ל-6 לינקים האלו תופיע תמונה נוספת ומתחתיה עוד 6 לינקים וכו'.
הקישורים שאעלה לכאן יובילו לבלוגים אחרים ו/או לאתרים מהם ניתן להוריד את הדברים בחינם. שימו לב שלעיתים יש הגבלת זמן על הורדה של פריט מסויים...
אילו דברים ניתן יהיה למצוא כאן? קיטים של ניירות, קיטים של ניירות ואמבלישמנטים. אמבלישמנטים בעצמם, פונטים באנגלית, "דפים מוכנים" שהם בעצם דפים שמישהו כבר עיצב והותיר מקום להוסיף תמונה.
לא יהיו סביר להניח דברים שקשורים לחגים האמריקאיים, אלא אם כן מצאתי שם דברים מיוחדים שניתן להשתמש בהם שלא לצורך החג הספציפי...
בקיצור - יהיו כאן דברים שאני אישית אוהבת, דברים שיצביעו על הטעם שלי.


אני אתחיל להעלות דברים כבר מההודעה הבאה, והרגישו חופשי לפנות אליי בכל בעיה או שאלה.

No comments: