Sunday, December 02, 2007

A New Camera

It's December.


I think at the back of my mind I've been dreading this month. At the end of the month it'll be a year to my grandmother's death, and I still haven't come to terms with it.

Last Friday we went to the cemetery. We do a yearly visit as a family and visit everyone all at once: My mom, My grandma on my father's side, my aunt on my father's side, and this year my grandma on my mother's side.


It's been really hard for me this year. I had a small panic attack at the cemetery, one I controlled rather quickly, but it set the tone for the whole day, and the whole weekend. A gloomy weekend.


To top it all I'm sick. Again.
I'm aching all over, and coughing like there's no tomorrow. Did I mention it hurts?


Anyway, to other things - I have a new camera. I actually bought it a few months ago, but haven't used it yet. Since Hanukkah is upon us, and the kids (my nieces) are having a show at their kindergarten, I figured it was time i got the hang of my new camera, and went out to take some pics.
Here are a few of them.





No comments: