Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No Photo Challenge

The monthly challenge at Tapuz's scrapbooking forum (An Israeli and Hebrew forum here) was to design a page with no photo in it.


It's not the first time for me, since I've previously designed pages like that (here, here, and here), so I wasn't sure I'll join this time, but late last night the muses were at work, and taking into consideration everything I'm going thought the past couple of days (See previous post) - this is what I came up with.




I'm not going to go into all the details, just to say that "SORRY" is a word that goes thought my mind a lot these last couple of days; the tears are mine - the ones I've spilled and the ones I will; the vortex and the spirals symbolizes the emotional turmoil I'm going through and the colorful buttons at the edge of the vortex stand for the light at the end of the tunnel, the one I'm beginning to see and approach.

No comments: