Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Fling

Well, my nieces LOVED their gifts. The snail was ordered, as I told you before, but the owl was a total surprise.

Tamar wondered why her snail didn't have a mouth, and insisted on drawing one. Remembering that she in only turning 4 in July, she did an amazing job, even if it did come out a little off center... OK, a lot off center... I still love it! She drew a big laughing mouth. All it misses are the teeth...

I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of it. I'll try to do that in the next few days, when I'm there again.



I finally finished my new kit.
As always, for lack of free time, I design my kits for the DSO color challange, So thanks, Kim, for those challanges.
And again, I owe special thanks to Atomic Cupacke.


Here it is: Spring Fling.


You can download it HERE.

Have fun.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit! TY so much. Cynthia

Hatuli said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you very much for it!

Kim B said...

WOOOHOOO- this is beautiful girlfriend! Thanks so much for sharing it with us all!
HUGS